Thursday, April 14, 2011

Introduction

Hello,

I have been playing video games since I was roughly six years old. I remember the first birthday I received a nintendo and 40 video games to play. The three I always think back to are Mario Brothers, Zelda, and The Three Stooges games. I played those games non-stop for years.

We skipped purchasing the super nintendo, the sega, and many other gaming systems, and did not purchase another one until the N64. My brother and I would play Rush, loving all of the secret areas we could play "bumper cars" in and push each other out of the secret area and back to the road so they would have to make the trek to the secret lair we decided to play in. The cave was always the hardest one to work with.

At the moment, I enjoy a range of games on my PS3, my macbook pro, my laptop, and my Wii. We do not have a 360 but I have debated purchasing one so that I can enjoy games such as Fable. Some of my upcoming posts will be about previous games that I have enjoyed playing to catch us up. I will post about every game that I have played, the reactions I have had to each, the graphics, controls, story line, and girl appeal. Please feel free to post comments as I will enjoy a good debate as well as an interesting perspective.

Thank you for Reading!

Sincerely,

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment